Another CRAP-A-GRAM from Butthole central.

Here at PG60 we believe this post is a true example of the mind and limited intelligence of Trump.
We apologize for offending anyone by the following fiction.
Except the pig Trump and his Nazi minions.


From the Imperial Palace.
By KING DONNY JOHN THE FORST!
HEIL MYSELF!!!
Its March, Happy Chick-Appreciation Month.


Dem chicks love me. So I must give some ting back to deeze great broads. For all they have done (Which is never enough considering what I have done to dem.) Yous, are getting straight Trump, "wink! wonk!" no chaser. No spull check no grammar chuck.

I am very very very,(in fact, de most) interested in yous's broad's issues. Yous know like cooking, cleaning, shopping, and other chick stuff. Oh and work to, like famous broads in space, like Sally Rand. I know dem all. All dem astro-nots. I'm all about ASStro-stuff. I'm the most-mega-super-ultimate ASS-hole-phile. Ask anyone. 

Yous know I grab yous by yous's desires for me. My mightly mannley alt-buff. Soon yous all can have autographed pictures of me in my spelt 56 inch wasteband presidential speedo. Jumping up and down and up and down on Lincoln's bed. And there is nothing he can do about it. (only $22.95 pluss $7.00 SH) send request with empty SAS box (unless yous fill it with fourful-stack cheese burgers) to;

The Imperial Palace Sexy Sexy Speedo
 1600 FATCHAUVINISTPIG Avenue 
Trumptown, D.C. 55555

Happy Chick-Apprehension Month.

HEIL MYSELF  !!!

 -hurl to the chief-
   Alt reality sucks.
   The king is a fink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President trying to cause riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Is the Civil War really over?