Here's another CRAP-O-GRAM from Potus christ

From your god, Donald (Potus christ) Trump. 
To all my Bitch-republicans.
HEIL MYSELF!

I am greator than all of creation. No kid of mine ever got nailed to a board and never will be. It is obvouise you have all done so greatly  only because of me, your republican god Donald J Trump.

The irreguardlessness of you worshipping any other god but me is not forgivable. I am nothing about forgiveness. But I am fealing charitabell. I have created an act of contritun to bring you, my Bitch-republicans, back into full worship of me.

I have ordaned that the Muller report be burned. The ashes be collected so my high priest Attorney General Bar can use the ashes to draw three sixes on only the most worthy of my Bitch-republican's foreheads. Klansmen may cut to the front of the line. 

I expect to see all my Bitch-republicans, today at the secret Hitler memorial in the White House basement. TODAY!

YOUR god-KING DONALD J TRUMP
HEIL MYSELF  !!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President trying to cause riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Is the Civil War really over?