It's CRAP-O-GRAM time again. Introducing LARVA INGRAHAM. The Nazi worm.

By Larva Ingraham 


HEIL POTUS
My interview with our beloved Fuhrer Herr Trump was hypnotic. We were somewhere in France on the sixth of June. Dear leader gave me an extra fifteen minutes of interview time. He was totally ok with making some ceremony waite for him so he could finish talking to me. 

" Don't worry babe. They can  wait for me. 
It's just some ceremony for a bunch of dead losers."

During the interview I could not take my eyes off his manly 56 inch chest and 60 inch waste. I wanted to fondle his three chins. His jowls, fat folds and cankels are the ideal of the alt buff. I wanted to engage his drooling alt sexy mouth. Some stud loaf. Extra buff.  And there were other people there to honor our dear Fuhrer Donald trump.
HEIL POTUS
///

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President trying to cause riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Is the Civil War really over?