And now, a CRAP-O-GRAM from Fuhrer Trump

The need to obey me.
By your beloved Fuhrer, ME! ME!  ME! ME!      ME!
HEIL MYSELF ! I don't have to do it. But I must declare another national emergency. In order to protect you from crooked Hillary's invading 
army of  drug-crazed-murderer-molester-terrorist-thief-human trafficking-illegal alien-zombie-drug smugglers.


All Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, Jews, Muslims, other minorities, and anybody not of pure Aryan lineage for at least five generations. Must register with the local military governor's office. There they will have a biometric chip implanted in the back of the right hand. To be compassionate, those without right hands will have the chip implanted in their fore heads.


As the King-Fuhrer of America I must suspend the Habitual Cornpuff amendment from the constitution. There is no law that says King-Fuhrer Donald J. Trump (personally) cannot amend the constitution. Just ask my bitch-republicans. The won't say no to me on anything I want.


I am also suspending the Fifth Dimension amendment from anyone not an official Nazi party member. Do not forget, I am omniportlynent Do not incur my rath. I am so smart it is frightening. Behold my uber-good brain. IT'S HUUUGE!



HEIL MYSELF !!
(My face and a swastika goes here.)
///

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President trying to cause riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Is the Civil War really over?