Another CRAP-O-GRAM

By Donny John Trump      aka POTUS* antichrist
*(Piece Of Truly Useless Shit.)

Greetings my loyal subjects. "The insurance industry." I have decided I will protect preexisting conditions. That is, I will protect insurance companies with preexisting conditions of vulgar world record setting profits. From the disgraceful onslaught of greedy sick people who demand their moral rights to coverage. If they had only be rich, they wouldn't be sick. Don't let them push you around. You have a legal right to screw poor people. 

Hey you've heard me say it a million times. Wrong or horribly wronger. It's legal. If you want morality don't look to me. Are there no work houses? Are there no prisons? The poor must get about reducing their surplus population. We will never run out of poor people so exploit, swindle, and deceive. It's legal.


Don't forget I have created just for you. A government of the business, by the business, and for the business. Dedicated to the proposition of giving the people the business. F**CK the poor!



HEIL MYSELF!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President trying to cause riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Is the Civil War really over?