Donny John the First celebrates Potus' day and Mardi Gras.

By King Donny John the First

HEIL MYSELF!

***------ PROCLEMATION  -----***-
Happy Potus's Day!!

As we all celebrate ME on this Potus's day. Also known as Marty Grass. You just can't thank me enough, for what I have done to America. 

I know you will all sacrifice something for me over the next few weeks. It won't be enough but that's ok. I am the humblest King that ever rulled over you. I have done the greatest job in the history of monarchy.

Soon you will be reenacting the great feats of my life. Recounting the fourteen stations of me. So enjoy Potus's day, but please don't send me any more videos of burning crosses. And please, stop sending me white sheets and matching hoods. (size 5 3/4)
My KKK wardrobe is already complete.

So enjoy this Potus's Day. And Happy Birthday, Marty!

HEIL MYSELF  !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

President trying to cause riots in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Is the Civil War really over?